VISION & Mission
To strive to provide equitable Quality Education to the students in general and to those from the underprivileged sections of the society in particular and to produce intellectually competent, morally upright and socially committed citizens for the Nation.
• To develop the college into a hub of educational activities by offering a range of courses in the emerging branches of knowledge which can fulfil the needs of the new generation to take up their position in the society.
• To nurture the students for overall development by inculcating values, spirit of service and social responsibilities through curricular, extracurricular activities and extension activities
• To enhance quality of education by adopting advanced methods of teaching and learning.
• To improve infrastructural facilities to support the curricular and extracurricular activities in the college.
• To organize programmes and activities to equip the students with employable skills.